Monday, March 3, 2014

Winter needs to get lost

Over the past 4 months...

It snowed and snowed and snowed some more.

I wrecked my brand new car.

And then I wrecked it again.

I fell, and slipped, and scooted, and tumbled.

I lost a glove that I really liked.

I watched every single audio visual segment that has ever been released on Netflix.

I ate and ate and ate some more.

I tried to go for a run, but that's where the slipping, falling, tumbling, and scooting began.

Mean kids laughed at me and my running, slipping, falling, and tumbling.

I developed a nightly case of narcolepsy every evening at 8:30 p.m.

I paid more for my gas bill in one month than the total of all of my gas bills for an entire year.

And I still froze.

I broke two car window scrapers.

I lost my beautiful tan.

... Dear Winter, GET LOST!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...